I will provide 500 digg followers for your Digg username/ Digg id OR I can do 150 dugg to your story or article or website
- Listed: June 28, 2012 4:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
- Add to favorites
Digg is a social news site that can help users find blog posts and web pages of interest as well as promote pages and blog posts they like.
Digg users can add “friends” to their networks. This is where Digg gets social. Users can comment on submissions and share submissions with each other.
Digg operates under a very simple methodology. Users submit web pages or blog posts they like by entering the URL for the specific page as well as a short description and selecting a category that page fits in. Each submission is open for all Digg users to view through the “Upcoming Articles” page. Other users can then digg or “bury” those submissions (or completely ignore them). Submissions that get a lot of diggs will appear on the main page of the Digg website within the list of “Popular Articles” where other Digg users can find them and click on the links to visit the original articles.
The Benefits of Digg:
1. Digg is the most popular social news site on the Internet.
2. Digg can drive a lot of traffic to your blog if your blog post gets to the main page.
3. Digg can help you find interesting blog posts and blogs.
4. Digg can help you network with like-minded bloggers by sharing submissions and commenting on each other’s submissions.
Place your order and see the difference drive more traffic to your site or gain more followers.
7520 total views, 1 today